Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exciting New Fund Offers (NFOs): A Good Investment Opportunity?
Hey everyone! ?
I’ve been seeing a lot of buzz around New Fund Offers (NFOs) lately, and I wanted to get your thoughts on whether they’re a good investment. For those who aren’t familiar, NFOs are basically when a mutual fund house launches a new fund, and investors can buy units at a fixed price (usually ₹10). It’s an exciting opportunity to get in early, but I’m curious about your experiences and strategies with them.
A few points to consider:
  1. Potential for Growth: Getting in early means you have the opportunity to invest in new sectors or themes.
  2. Risk Factor: Since these funds have no track record, how do you evaluate whether it’s worth investing?
  3. Fees and Charges: What do you think about the cost structure of NFOs compared to existing funds?
Would love to hear what you think! Do you prefer to invest in established funds, or are you willing to take a chance on NFOs? Share your opinions, experiences, or any tips you might have! ?

Messages In This Thread
Exciting New Fund Offers (NFOs): A Good Investment Opportunity? - by sharmaparth00 - 09-06-2024, 10:15 AM